Your World,Your Vision Challenge
With Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is sponsoring a competition open to all majors! The challenge is to create a program that will help to make a difference in your community. The project topic will fit into Ernst & young's community engagement strategy and must fall into one of the following three categories: environmental sustainability, education, and entrepreneurship. Examples of projects include recycling programs, tutoring organizations, and finding a way to help entrepreneurs grow in their respective businesses. However, all of the details within these subjects are up to you! Entries are evaluated on creativity, depth and breadth of the program's impact on the community, and the overall clarity of the objective. Here is the best part, and probably the one you've all been waiting for – prizes! Each of the three winning teams will receive $10,000, plus potential assistance from E&Y in implementation and probable media coverage! This is a chance to make a true impact in your local community and an get an "in" with Ernst & Young. Look for more information at http://www.ey.com/us/yourworldyourvision!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Munch News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MUNCH NEWS
RECENT THE MUNCH CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protect Your Kid's Identity
- How to Plan the Perfect Buddy Golf Getaway
- 4 Tips for Getting Your Best High School Senior Photos
- A Safer Alternative to Opioids for Treating Chronic Pain
- Virtual Colonoscopy Gets Top Marks As Cancer Screening Exam
- Health Experts Call for a Cultural Change in Treating...
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers