Your World,Your Vision Challenge
With Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is sponsoring a competition open to all majors! The challenge is to create a program that will help to make a difference in your community. The project topic will fit into Ernst & young's community engagement strategy and must fall into one of the following three categories: environmental sustainability, education, and entrepreneurship. Examples of projects include recycling programs, tutoring organizations, and finding a way to help entrepreneurs grow in their respective businesses. However, all of the details within these subjects are up to you! Entries are evaluated on creativity, depth and breadth of the program's impact on the community, and the overall clarity of the objective. Here is the best part, and probably the one you've all been waiting for – prizes! Each of the three winning teams will receive $10,000, plus potential assistance from E&Y in implementation and probable media coverage! This is a chance to make a true impact in your local community and an get an "in" with Ernst & Young. Look for more information at http://www.ey.com/us/yourworldyourvision!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Munch News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MUNCH NEWS
RECENT THE MUNCH CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Got a Headache? Manage it With Chiropractic Care
- 3 Pescadores Rescatados en el Mar gracias a Dispositivo GPS
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections