Your World,Your Vision Challenge
With Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is sponsoring a competition open to all majors! The challenge is to create a program that will help to make a difference in your community. The project topic will fit into Ernst & young's community engagement strategy and must fall into one of the following three categories: environmental sustainability, education, and entrepreneurship. Examples of projects include recycling programs, tutoring organizations, and finding a way to help entrepreneurs grow in their respective businesses. However, all of the details within these subjects are up to you! Entries are evaluated on creativity, depth and breadth of the program's impact on the community, and the overall clarity of the objective. Here is the best part, and probably the one you've all been waiting for – prizes! Each of the three winning teams will receive $10,000, plus potential assistance from E&Y in implementation and probable media coverage! This is a chance to make a true impact in your local community and an get an "in" with Ernst & Young. Look for more information at http://www.ey.com/us/yourworldyourvision!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Munch News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MUNCH NEWS
RECENT THE MUNCH CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
- What It Takes to Get One of the Most In-Demand Jobs
- Where Do Pests Lurk? The Rooms in Your Home That Pests...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge