Your World,Your Vision Challenge
With Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is sponsoring a competition open to all majors! The challenge is to create a program that will help to make a difference in your community. The project topic will fit into Ernst & young's community engagement strategy and must fall into one of the following three categories: environmental sustainability, education, and entrepreneurship. Examples of projects include recycling programs, tutoring organizations, and finding a way to help entrepreneurs grow in their respective businesses. However, all of the details within these subjects are up to you! Entries are evaluated on creativity, depth and breadth of the program's impact on the community, and the overall clarity of the objective. Here is the best part, and probably the one you've all been waiting for – prizes! Each of the three winning teams will receive $10,000, plus potential assistance from E&Y in implementation and probable media coverage! This is a chance to make a true impact in your local community and an get an "in" with Ernst & Young. Look for more information at http://www.ey.com/us/yourworldyourvision!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Munch News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MUNCH NEWS
RECENT THE MUNCH CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!